Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Industry Ready"

(photo by kelly connelly) contact info www.ohbaltimore.wordpress.com & twitter her @ohbaltimore)


You don't have to believe me when I tell you that Al Great is "Industry Ready" just see for yourself, the proof is in the pudding this guy has put out three "Good Quality" mix tapes a "Great Album" & three "Good Quality" videos which can be seen under his youtube channel (algreat11) SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! I've watched Al work on his craft over the years and all I can say is he's evolved in to "GREATNESS", his delivery, his writing ability & his stage presence is very much up to par. I recently attended a show Al did & I had to remind myself that I wasn't in the audience of MTV's Unplugged because that's the vibe that I got & that's how well the presentation was. Here's some footage form the show, see for yourself why Al Great is "Industry Ready".


"Came Here 4 (09)"

"Take This From Me"

"Where Did The Love Go"

"Forever" F/ Duce Wayne

"Thought You Should Know" F/ Darnell McClain


LET'S SUPPORT OUR OWN B-MORE!!!

A Message to Al Great from B.James: Perseverance is a "GREAT" element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.

KEEP PUSHING MY NIGGA WE GONNA MAKE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment