Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Emotionless" or Not???





Apparently Harlem Rapper Jim Jones has his Game Face On.

He Feels like Brooklyn Rapper Jay-Z has Been taking Shots at Him.


Read What He Wrote on his Twitter:
"Question if someone says in the song I'm not talkin bout jimmy is tht not talkin bout jimmy lol we r back in business people"

Here's the Video,You be the Judge:


Now One of Jimmy Songs are Titled "Emotionless" Here's the Lyrics to the Chorus:
Put my emotions aside (why?)
Cause they can never take my alive (no)
I'm a ride (I'm a ride)
And don't cry (don't cry)
Cause Momma raised her up of a thug (I'm a thug)
And if I'm standing in front of the judge
Guess what?
He can never take me alive (no)
I'm a ride (I'm a ride)
And don't cry (don't cry)

I'm Not Sure But Jimmy seems to be Showing just a Little "Emotions" Over this Situation.

The Game also feels Jay-Z was taking Shots at Him.Read what He Wrote on His Twitter:
"DO YALL THINK JAY-Z IS DISSIN ME ?," he also wrote. "YALL LISTEN & TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ?!?!? & THEN WE CAN DECIDE HIS FATE !!! AIGHT SO, AFTER ABOUT 10,000 RESPONSES.. THE RESULTS READ THAT HE AINT DISSIN ME. & AS BAD AS I WANT TO RESPOND TO HIS OLD AZZ, HE CAN SLIDE"


Here's another Jim Jones Quote about Hova's D.O.A Record.

"We're getting money off of autotunes, it's just sounding like somebody's trying to knock a hustle and I don't think that's a little bit gangster if you ask me," Jones explained in an interview. "We getting money. He's knocking the hustle, ya dig? If these young men are making money off of autotunes why would you try to stop that, when you got all the money already? I seen him [at Summer Jam], I don't think he wanted to see me. He almost stopped the whole concert because he said I was in the way of him getting on stage and all of that. But that's politics for the game, ya dig? How you doing? We Back, We Ballin', We Poppin' Champagne." (106 & Park)

Now I Feel Jimmy 100% on that one, I Can't Lie & wasn't it Jay-Z who told us "U Can't Knock Tha Hustle"

Jigga Man I Love U To Death, But Come on Big Homie U Been getting Some Bad Press Lately. I Guess It's a Hard Knock Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment