Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do Real Men Cry ???

Well They Say Real Men Don't Cry, but I Beg the Differ. I mean just Think about it, We're Human Beings not Robots. Which means We're filled with All kinds of Emotions.

I'm a GROWN MAN & I have to admit I've shed Plenty of Tears in my Life & I'm not ashamed to admit It. With all the Hardships this Life can put you through, I'm sure Men Cry more often than you think.

Now I'm not Implying that if you're GROWN MAN and you fall and hurt your knee you should get up and start Crying. LMAO!!

I'm Simply Saying that REAL MEN DO CRY.




HERE'S A CLIP OF ALLEN IVERSON CRYING WHILE GIVING CHILDREN MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH


I WOULD LIKE TO END THIS BLOG WITH A QUOTE I THOUGHT WAS APPROPRIATE:
“Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.”



I SHED A TEAR DROP FOR ALL MY DEAD.....

No comments:

Post a Comment